Here’s why you’ll want to be part of ‘Doing it 4 KIDS’ Noosa Tri team in 2018:
· KIDS Awards (chance to win a holiday, GIANT bike and more great prizes)
· Early wave start (Premium Charity Heroes)
· Premium bike racking
· New KIDS branded Tri Suit
· KIDS kit
· Pre-event course ride
· Optional transition walk-through and registration support
· KIDS welcome event
· Pro-Athlete Brunch
· Support crew on the day
To be part of the Doing it 4 KIDS team:
1. Pay $300 entry fee to secure your spot.
2. Either fundraise $1,000 or have a tax deductable amount of $20 per week taken from your wage (or a combination of both) by October 26, 2018
3. Any individual or team that raises or donates $5,000 or more receives a GIANT bike voucher to the value of $2,000
Places are limited to 25. You can compete as a team however, a surcharge will apply, as KIDS is charged this surcharge for each team entry.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW - We will be in touch to talk about remaining places to join our KIDS Team.
Another option is available
You can self-register on the official Noosa Tri website and still show your support for the KIDS Foundation. Go ahead and secure your own spot but get the perks of being a KIDS branded athlete by pledging a $250 donation. Pay, fundraise, or workplace-give this amount and get these benefits;
- New KIDS branded Tri Suit
- KIDS kit
- Pre-event course ride
- Optional transition walk-through and registration support
- KIDS welcome event
- Pro-Athlete Brunch
- Support crew on the day
Need more of a challenge in 2018?
Choose the KIDS Foundation as your charity for 2018 and take part in two major fundraising events; the 2018 Noosa Triathlon and the 2018 Ride 4 KIDS Cycle Challenge. You get to be part of two incredible, somewhat life-changing experiences and fundraise for both at the same time.
Receive all of the Doing it 4 KIDS benefits above as well as a 550km cycle challenge of a lifetime, from Byron Bay to Noosa (27 – 31 August 2018) and the perks that come along with this event. Chat with us about your involvement.